NORTHBROOK, Ill., July 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Allstate Corporation (NYSE: ALL) today announced a quarterly dividend of 25 cents on each outstanding share of the corporation's common stock, payable in cash on October 1, 2013 to stockholders of record at the close of business on August 31, 2013.
In addition, The Allstate Corporation declared a dividend at an annual rate equal to 5.625% on the corporation's series A preferred stock for the dividend period from June 12 through October 14, 2013. Accordingly, holders will receive $0.48046875 per depositary share. This dividend will be payable in cash on October 15, 2013, to stockholders of record at the close of business on September 30, 2013.
The Allstate Corporation (NYSE: ALL) is the nation's largest publicly held personal lines insurer, serving approximately 16 million households through its Allstate, Encompass, Esurance and Answer Financial brand names and Allstate Financial business segment. Allstate branded insurance products (auto, home, life and retirement) and services are offered through Allstate agencies, independent agencies, and Allstate exclusive financial representatives, as well as via www.allstate.com, www.allstate.com/financial and 1-800 Allstate ®, and are widely known through the slogan "You're In Good Hands With Allstate ®."
SOURCE The Allstate Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV