Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc., a full-service, boutique investment bank and broker-dealer that specializes in the financial services sector, and a wholly owned subsidiary of Stifel Financial Corp. (NYSE: SF), announces the following change:
Effective prior to the opening of business on Monday, July 29, 2013, AV Homes, Inc. (NASDAQ: AVHI), a member of the KBW Mortgage Finance Index (MFX SM), will undergo a decrease in shares due to a recently announced minority stake investment by outside investors.
The KBW indices have ten tradable exchange-traded funds licensed: KBW Bank Index (Index Ticker: BKX SM, ETF Ticker: KBWB SM); KBW Capital Markets Index (Index Ticker: KSX SM, ETF Ticker: KBWC SM); KBW Insurance Index (Index Ticker: KIX SM, ETF Ticker: KBWI SM); KBW Regional Banking Index (Index Ticker: KRX SM, ETF Ticker: KBWR SM, KRS SM, KRU SM); KBW Financial Sector Dividend Yield Index (Index Ticker: KDX SM, ETF Ticker: KBWD SM); KBW Premium Yield Equity REIT Index (Index Ticker: KYX SM, ETF Ticker: KBWY SM); KBW Property and Casualty Insurance Index (Index Ticker: KPX SM, ETF Ticker: KBWP SM); and KBW Global (Ex. U.S.) Financial Sector Index (Index Ticker: KGX SM, ETF Ticker: KBWX SM).
About KBWKBW LLC, a Stifel company, operates in the U.S. and Europe through its broker dealer subsidiaries, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc. and Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Limited. Over the years, KBW has established itself as a leading independent authority in the banking, insurance, brokerage, asset management, mortgage banking and specialty finance sectors. Founded in 1962, the firm maintains industry-leading positions in the areas of research, corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions as well as sales and trading in equities securities of financial services companies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV