MAUMEE, Ohio, July 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Dana Holding Corporation (NYSE: DAN) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a dividend on its common and preferred stock for the quarter ended June 30, 2013.
The Board declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, payable Aug. 30 to holders of Dana common stock as of Aug. 9.
Dana's Board also authorized the payment of a dividend to shareholders of 4.0 percent Series A Convertible Preferred Stock and 4.0 percent Series B Convertible Preferred Stock. A cash payment of $1.00 per share representing a quarterly dividend will be payable Aug. 23 to preferred shareholders of record as of Aug. 2.
"We are very pleased to be paying a dividend to common and preferred shareholders again this quarter," said Dana President and Chief Executive Officer Roger J. Wood. "It is one of several disciplined investment actions that Dana is taking to create value for our shareholders and demonstrate our confidence in the company's direction."About Dana Holding Corporation Dana is a world-leading supplier of driveline, sealing, and thermal-management technologies that improve the efficiency and performance of passenger, commercial, and off-highway vehicles with both conventional and alternative-energy powertrains. The company's global network of engineering, manufacturing, and distribution facilities provides original-equipment and aftermarket customers with local product and service support. Based in Maumee, Ohio, Dana employs more than 23,000 people in 26 countries and reported 2012 sales of $7.2 billion. For more information, please visit www.dana.com. SOURCE Dana Holding Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV