STAMFORD, Conn., July 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Aircastle Limited (NYSE: AYR) ("Aircastle") announced today that it plans to release its second quarter financial results for the period ended June 30, 2013 on August 6, 2013 before the market opens.
In connection with the earnings release, management will host an earnings conference call on Tuesday, August 6, 2013 at 10:30 A.M. Eastern time. A copy of the earnings release will be posted to the Investor Relations section of the Aircastle Limited website provided below. All interested parties are welcome to participate on the live call. The conference call can be accessed by dialing (800) 575-5790 (from within the U.S. and Canada) or (719) 457-2638 (from outside of the U.S. and Canada) ten minutes prior to the selected start and referencing the passcode "7828965".
A webcast of the conference call will be available to the public on a listen only basis at http://www.aircastle.com. Please allow extra time prior to the call to visit the site and download the necessary software required to listen to the internet broadcast. A replay of the webcast will be available for one month following the call. In addition to the earnings release an accompanying presentation will be posted to the Investor Relations section of Aircastle's website.
For those who are not available to listen to the live call, a replay will be available until 12:30 P.M. Eastern time on Thursday, September 5, 2013 by dialing (888) 203-1112 (from within the U.S. and Canada) or (719) 457-0820 (from outside of the U.S. and Canada); please reference passcode "7828965".About Aircastle LimitedAircastle Limited is a global company that acquires, leases and sells high-utility commercial jet aircraft to airlines throughout the world. As of March 31, 2013, Aircastle's aircraft portfolio consisted of 158 aircraft on lease with 66 customers located in 36 countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV