SAN FRANCISCO, July 23, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xoom Corporation (Nasdaq:XOOM), a digital money transfer provider, today announced that Ryno Blignaut, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Risk Officer, will present at Needham's Software and Services Conference in New York City on Tuesday, August 6, 2013 at 5:30 a.m. PT/ 8:30 a.m. ET.
A live webcast will be available on Xoom's Investor Relations site under investor events at ir.xoom.com. The replay of the webcast will be available for one month.
About XoomXoom is a digital money transfer provider, focused on helping consumers send money in a secure, fast and cost effective way using their mobile phone, tablet or computer. During the 12 months ended March 31, 2013, Xoom's more than 840,000 active customers sent more than $3.6 billion to family and friends in 30 countries worldwide. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and can be found online at www.xoom.com . (xoom-f)
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Gloria Lee Director, Investor Relations IR@xoom.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV