LIN TV Corp. (“LIN Media”; NYSE: TVL), a local multimedia company, today announced it has changed the date of its second quarter 2013 earnings release and conference call, originally scheduled for August 1, 2013. The Company will now report its second quarter 2013 earnings results before the market opens on July 30, 2013. The Company will host a conference call to discuss the earnings release that morning at 9:00 a.m. (ET).
The conference call-in number is 1-800-768-6570 for U.S. participants and 1-785-830-1942 for international participants. The call-in pass code is 5871256. Participants should dial-in 10 minutes before the start of the call to ensure access. A replay of the call will be available through August 12, 2013 by dialing 1-888-203-1112 and entering the same pass code as above. The conference call will also be webcast simultaneously from LIN Media's website, www.linmedia.com, and can be accessed there through a link on the home page (under Latest LIN Media News) or on the Investor Relations page (under Events).
About LIN Media
LIN Media is a local multimedia company that operates or services 43 television stations and seven digital channels in 23 U.S. markets, along with a diverse portfolio of websites, apps and mobile products that make it more convenient to access its unique and relevant content on multiple screens.LIN Media’s highly-rated television stations deliver important local news and community stories along with top-rated sports and entertainment programming to 10.5% of U.S. television homes. The Company’s digital media operations focus on emerging media and interactive technologies that deliver performance-driven digital marketing solutions to some of the nation’s most respected agencies and brands. LIN TV Corp. is traded on the NYSE under the symbol “TVL”.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV