- Women find financial responsibility (96%) more attractive in assessing a romantic partner than physical attractiveness (87%) or career ambition (87%)
- Women view a person who "is financially responsible" and "pays bills on time" (95% and 92%) as the top two financial attributes when evaluating a romantic prospect's attractiveness.
- Collectively, men and women view "spends beyond means" and "has debt" (88% and 52%) as the least attractive attributes.
- Nearly half of the respondents (48%) discuss their credit score with a romantic prospect or partner, and 39% discuss it within the first year of a relationship.
- Women are more likely to factor credit scores into their dating decisions, with 30% of women surveyed indicating they would not marry someone with a poor credit score.
- 20% of men also said they would not marry someone with a low credit score.
Women Want to Know How Big It Is
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.