TSX - Trading symbol - AF
TORONTO, July 23, 2013 /CNW/ - AlarmForce Industries Inc., (the " Company" or "AlarmForce") announced that following the strategic review of the Company, the Board of Directors of the Corporation (the " Board") has terminated the employment of Mr. Joel Matlin as President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company and its subsidiaries. Mr. Matlin will continue to serve as a director of the Company.
The Board and management of AlarmForce wish to thank Mr. Matlin for his dedicated years of service and numerous contributions to the Company.
Anthony Pizzonia, Chief Financial Officer, will be interim President and Chief Executive Officer, effective immediately.The Company has commenced a search process to identify a suitable successor to fill the role of President and Chief Executive Officer on a permanent basis. AlarmForce provides security alarm monitoring, personal emergency response monitoring, video surveillance and related services to residential and commercial subscribers throughout Canada and selected centres across the United States. AlarmForce is a leading provider of two-way voice alarm systems in Canada. More information about the Company's products and services can be found at www.alarmforce.com and www.videorelay.com. SOURCE Alarmforce Industries Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV