Dell Innovation To Drive Customer Success In Open Source Cloud And Big Data Environments
Building on its portfolio of open, flexible solutions, Dell today announced the expansion of key open source software and cloud initiatives including packaged commercial offerings around the OpenStack open source cloud project, the Hadoop open source big data project, and the Dell-led Crowbar and Dasein open source projects and communities, and new Cloud Transformation Services.
OpenStack Cloud Solutions
To better enable customers to implement OpenStack in IT environments, the Dell OpenStack-Powered Cloud Solution is now available with new options. Specifically, the latest update of the Dell OpenStack-Powered Cloud Solution offers OpenStack Grizzly support, support for Dell Multi-Cloud Manager (formerly Enstratius), and extended reference architecture support, including the Dell PowerEdge C8000 shared infrastructure server solution, high density drives, and 10Gb Ethernet connectivity.
- Simplify sophisticated enterprise management and reporting across more than 20 cloud environments,
- Allow programmers to build applications with a “write once, run against any cloud” philosophy using an open source cloud abstraction library, and
- Enable cloud, commercial software and enterprise IT organizations to use the Dasein library to develop cloud operations and monitoring tools in a cloud-agnostic way that promotes flexibility and limits vendor lock-in.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV