Natura Pet Products and its flagship brand Innova ® have announced a new line of Farmhouse Stews for pet parents who want to enhance their dogs’ meals with an alternative to dry food, with high-quality ingredients that are easily recognizable and appealing.
Each of the four unique Farmhouse recipes features two animal proteins, plus farm-grown fruits and vegetables in savory, natural gravy. This wholesome nutrition comes in re-sealable, recyclable, BPA-free tubs for freshness and convenience. Unlike canned food, a transparent window in the package allows you to see chunks with real meat, fruit and vegetables, even before purchasing the product.
Farmhouse Stews offer more mealtime variety, allowing pet owners to feed as a topper, a treat or a 100% complete and balanced meal for adult dogs. The Stews contain no gluten, corn, soy, wheat or fillers. Unlike other premium natural stews, Farmhouse Stews are made with no white potatoes, and two of its four formulas are grain free.
The high-quality protein in Farmhouse Stews helps to build lean muscle mass and their real fruit and vegetables provide nutritious sources of natural vitamins and antioxidants. They are complete and balanced, meeting the AAFCO requirements with all of the nutrients adult dogs need for maintenance.Farmhouse Stews are available in the following recipes:
- Turkey & Duck Recipe with Lentils, Apples & Mango (Grain Free)
- Chicken & Salmon Recipe with Sweet Potatoes, Peas & Carrots (Grain Free)
- Chicken & Venison Recipe with Brown Rice, Peas & Papaya
- Beef & Bison Recipe with Barley & Bell Peppers
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV