3. As of noon trading, Nationstar Mortgage Holdings ( NSM) is down $1.18 (-2.6%) to $44.81 on light volume. Thus far, 442,984 shares of Nationstar Mortgage Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $44.71-$46.94 after having opened the day at $45.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.99. Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc. operates as a residential mortgage loan servicer in the United States. It operates in two segments, Servicing and Originations. Nationstar Mortgage Holdings has a market cap of $4.2 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 48.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Nationstar Mortgage Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Nationstar Mortgage Holdings as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been weak operating cash flow. Get the full Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts