4. As of noon trading, American Realty Capital Properties ( ARCP) is down $0.35 (-2.3%) to $14.84 on light volume. Thus far, 1.3 million shares of American Realty Capital Properties exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $14.78-$15.19 after having opened the day at $15.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.19. American Realty Capital Properties, Inc. owns and acquires single tenant, freestanding commercial real estate that is net leased on a medium-term basis, primarily to investment grade credit rated and other creditworthy tenants. The company principally invests in retail and office properties. American Realty Capital Properties has a market cap of $2.3 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 11.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate American Realty Capital Properties a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates American Realty Capital Properties as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and weak operating cash flow. Get the full American Realty Capital Properties Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts