3. As of noon trading, Chubb ( CB) is down $1.91 (-2.1%) to $87.50 on average volume. Thus far, 634,048 shares of Chubb exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $87.26-$89.50 after having opened the day at $89.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $89.41. The Chubb Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides property and casualty insurance to businesses and individuals. Chubb has a market cap of $23.0 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 18.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Chubb a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Chubb as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in stock price during the past year, increase in net income, attractive valuation levels and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Chubb Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts