3. As of noon trading, Lorillard ( LO) is down $1.97 (-4.3%) to $44.18 on heavy volume. Thus far, 4.0 million shares of Lorillard exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $43.77-$45.27 after having opened the day at $45.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.15. Lorillard, Inc. manufactures and sells cigarettes in the United States. The company operates through two segments, Cigarettes and Electronic Cigarettes. The Cigarettes segment manufactures and sells cigarettes. Lorillard has a market cap of $17.6 billion and is part of the tobacco industry. Shares are up 19.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Lorillard a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Lorillard as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations, impressive record of earnings per share growth and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Lorillard Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts