4. As of noon trading, Reynolds American ( RAI) is down $1.23 (-2.4%) to $50.59 on heavy volume. Thus far, 1.7 million shares of Reynolds American exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $50.06-$51.56 after having opened the day at $51.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.82. Reynolds American Inc., through its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells cigarette and other tobacco products in the United States. The company operates through RJR Tobacco, American Snuff, and Santa Fe segments. Reynolds American has a market cap of $28.9 billion and is part of the tobacco industry. Shares are up 25.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Reynolds American a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Reynolds American as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Reynolds American Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts