3. As of noon trading, Sourcefire ( FIRE) is up $16.40 (27.8%) to $75.48 on heavy volume. Thus far, 10.2 million shares of Sourcefire exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 583,300 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $75.42-$75.95 after having opened the day at $75.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.08. Sourcefire, Inc. provides intelligent cybersecurity technologies worldwide. Sourcefire has a market cap of $1.9 billion and is part of the computer software & services industry. Shares are up 26.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Sourcefire a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Sourcefire as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Sourcefire Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts