4. As of noon trading, Analog Devices ( ADI) is up $0.75 (1.6%) to $48.69 on heavy volume. Thus far, 1.8 million shares of Analog Devices exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $48.18-$48.83 after having opened the day at $48.52 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.94. Analog Devices, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of analog, mixed-signal, and digital signal processing integrated circuits (ICs) for use in industrial, automotive, consumer, and communication markets worldwide. Analog Devices has a market cap of $14.8 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 14.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate Analog Devices a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Analog Devices as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, increase in net income, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat weak growth in earnings per share. Get the full Analog Devices Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts