HVAC Market In GCC 2012-2016
NEW YORK, July 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: HVAC Market in GCC 2012-2016
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) market in Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) to grow at a CAGR of 7.43 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing number of construction activities. The HVAC market in GCC has also been witnessing the increasing use of energy-efficient HVAC systems. However, increasing competition from local vendors could pose a challenge to the growth of this market. TechNavio's report, the HVAC Market in GCC 2012-2016, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the HVAC market in GCC landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.The key vendors dominating this space include Carrier Corp., Daikin Industries Ltd., Ingersoll Rand plc, Johnson Control Inc., and Zamil Industrial Investment Co.The other vendors mentioned in the report are Dwyer Instruments Inc., LG Corp., Mitsubishi Electric Corp., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., and Voltas Ltd. Key questions answered in this report: What will the market size be in 2016 and what will be the growth rate?What are key market trends?What is driving this market?What are the challenges to market growth?Who are the key vendors in this market space?What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
01. Executive Summary02. List of Abbreviations03. Introduction04. Market Research MethodologyMarket Research ProcessResearch DesignResearch Methodology05. Scope of the ReportMarket OverviewProduct Offerings06. Market Landscape06.1 Market Size and Forecast06.2 End-user Segmentation06.3 Residential HVAC SegmentMarket Size and Forecast06.4 Commercial HVAC SegmentMarket Size and Forecast06.5 Five Forces Analysis07. Geographical Segmentation08. Vendor Landscape09. Buying Criteria10. Market Growth Drivers11. Drivers and their Impact12. Market Challenges13. Impact of Drivers and Challenges14. Market Trends15. Key Vendor Analysis15.1 Carrier Corp.Business OverviewBusiness SegmentationKey InformationSWOT Analysis15.2 Daikin Industries Ltd.Business OverviewBusiness SegmentationKey InformationSWOT Analysis15.3 Ingersoll Rand plcBusiness OverviewKey InformationSWOT Analysis15.4 Johnson Controls Inc.Business OverviewKey InformationSWOT Analysis15.5 Zamil Industrial Investment Co.Business OverviewKey InformationSWOT Analysis16. Other Reports in this SeriesList of ExhibitsExhibit 1: Market Research MethodologyExhibit 2: HVAC market in GCC 2012-2016 (US$ million)Exhibit 3: HVAC Market in GCC by End-user Segmentation 2012Exhibit 4: Residential HVAC Segment in GCC 2012-2016 (US$ million)Exhibit 5: Commercial HVAC Segment in GCC 2012-2016 (US$ million)Exhibit 6: HVAC Market in GCC by Geographical Segmentation 2012Exhibit 7: HVAC Market in GCC by Geographical Segmentation 2016Exhibit 8: HVAC Market and Construction Market in GCC 2012-2016Exhibit 9: HVAC Market in GCC by Geographical Segmentation 2012-2016Exhibit 10: HVAC Market in Saudi Arabia 2012-2016 (US$ million)Exhibit 11: HVAC Market, Construction Market, and Population Growth in Saudi Arabia 2012-2016Exhibit 12: HVAC Market in UAE 2012-2016 (US$ million)Exhibit 13: HVAC Market, Construction Market, and Population Growth in UAE 2012-2016Exhibit 14: HVAC Market in Qatar 2012-2016 (US$ million)Exhibit 15: HVAC Market and Construction Market in Qatar 2012-2016Exhibit 16: HVAC Market in Kuwait 2012-2016 (US$ million)Exhibit 17: HVAC Market, Construction Market, and PPP Growth in Kuwait 2012-2016Exhibit 18: HVAC Market in Oman 2012-2016 (US$ million)Exhibit 19: HVAC Market and Construction Market in Oman 2012-2016Exhibit 20: HVAC Market in Bahrain 2012-2016 (US$ million)Exhibit 21: HVAC Market and Construction Market in Bahrain 2012-2016Exhibit 22: HVAC Market in GCC by Vendor Segmentation 2012 Companies MentionedCarrier Corp., Daikin Industries Ltd., Ingersoll Rand plc, Johnson Control Inc., Zamil Industrial Investment Co., Dwyer Instruments Inc., LG Corp., Mitsubishi Electric Corp., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., and Voltas Ltd. To order this report: HVAC Industry: HVAC Market in GCC 2012-2016 Contact Clare: email@example.comUS:(339) 368 6001Intl:+1 339 368 6001 SOURCE Reportlinker
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts