5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: GAS, WPC, EPR, LO, BCE
- WPC's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 12.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 66.0%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, WPC's share price has jumped by 50.00%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, WPC should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry average. The net income increased by 15.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $12.29 million to $14.18 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 530.41% to $17.48 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, W P CAREY INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -13.85%.
- The gross profit margin for W P CAREY INC is currently very high, coming in at 79.60%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, WPC's net profit margin of 12.50% significantly trails the industry average.
- You can view the full W. P. Carey Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts