Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Wednesday evening:
Kohlberg Kravis Roberts (KKR): "I like that stock and I want to buy it."
Computer Associates (CA): "I think they're doing pretty well. I like software."Advanced Micro Devices (AMD): "I think you should buy more ahead of the fourth quarter." RetailMeNot (SALE): "I can't recommend it up here. It's time to move on." Isis Pharmaceuticals (ISIS): "We've got the big win. It's time to move on." Alliance Fiber Optic Products (AFOP): "They're in the sweet spot." Best Buy (BBY): "This one needs a breather. You need to wait." Petrobras (PBR): "I want you to buy it. I want to own it. " Smithfield Foods (SFD): "You should take that one off the table and sell." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV