T3Live.com's Scott Redler told the TheStreet's Debra Borchardt he wants to hear what management has to say.
The tech giant recently purchased mapping company Locationary and mobile application HopStop, while also being in the headlines for reportedly testing out larger screens.
So is it time to buy the stock? Redler, who said he's normally looking to play with a call spread, isn't quite ready yet. He said that he'd rather wait for the earnings results and company guidance during the conference call.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV