- Professor Abhijit Banerjee, Economist: Current Ford Foundation International Professor of Economics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology; co-author of Poor Economics: A Radical Rethinking of the Way to Fight Global Poverty, winner of the 2011 FT/Goldman Sachs Business Book of the Year Award .
- John Bowis, OBE, Honorary President, Health First Europe: Former UK Health Minister, former member of the UK Parliament, former member of the European Parliament and Lead Coordinator & Spokesman for the Environment & Health Parliamentary Committee.
- Sir Terry Farrell, CBE, International Architect & Design Champion and Director, Terry Farrell and Partners: Leading architect, currently on the London Mayor’s Design Advisory Panel and Outer London Commission, author of many books including Shaping London.
- Edwin Heathcote, Architecture and Design Critic, Financial Times (co-chair): Architect, designer and FT critic since 1999; author of several books, including Monument Builders: Modern Architecture and Death.
- Bruno Lanvin, Executive Director, European Competitiveness Initiative, INSEAD (co-chair): Leading the work of INSEAD on global indices, including the Global Innovation Index (GII), which ranks 142 countries according to their abilities to drive innovation. He is also heading a new project on global talent competition, which will include a comparison of the performance of cities in this regard.
- Janice Muthui, Foundation Manager, Community Cooker Foundation, 2012 FT/Citi Ingenuity Awards global winner: The Kenyan not-for-profit organization was selected as the global winner of the inaugural awards in 2012 for developing an innovative and practical waste-burning stove, which holds tremendous potential for environmental, economic and social change in low resource environments.
- Professor Carlo Ratti, Italian Architect and Engineer: Founding Partner of design practice 'carlorattiassociati' and Director of the MIT SENSEable City Laboratory at Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Professor Anne-Marie Slaughter, President, New America Foundation: Former Director of Policy Planning for the United States Department of State and former Dean of Princeton’s Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs.
- Luanne Zurlo, Founder and President, Worldfund: Former Wall Street securities analyst (Smith Barney, CSFB and Goldman Sachs) and founder of Worldfund, a non-profit using education to fight poverty in Latin America.
Financial Times And Citi Announce Judging Panel For The 2013 FT/Citi Ingenuity Awards
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts