ImmunoGen, Inc . (Nasdaq: IMGN), a biotechnology company that develops anticancer therapeutics using its Targeted Antibody Payload (TAP) antibody-drug conjugate technology, today announced that the Company will host a conference call at 8:00 a.m. ET on Friday, August 2, 2013, to discuss ImmunoGen's financial results for the three-month period and fiscal year ended June 30, 2013. Management also will provide guidance for its fiscal year ending June 30, 2014 and an update on the Company.
To access the live call by phone, dial 913-312-0836. Passcode: 4198948. The call also may be accessed through the Investor Information section of the Company's website, www.immunogen.com. Following the live webcast, a replay of the call will be available at the same location through August 16, 2013.
ImmunoGen’s presentation at the Wedbush 2013 Life Sciences Management Access Conference on August 14, 2013 at 12:45 pm ET also will be webcast. It will be accessible live through the Company’s website as described above, with a replay available for approximately one week.
About ImmunoGen, Inc.ImmunoGen, Inc. develops targeted anticancer therapeutics. The Company's TAP technology uses a tumor-targeting monoclonal antibody to deliver one of ImmunoGen's highly potent cancer-cell killing agents specifically to tumor cells. Ten TAP compounds are now in the clinic, of which three are wholly owned by the Company. The most advanced compound using ImmunoGen's TAP technology, Kadcyla™, has been approved for marketing in the US and Switzerland, and is undergoing regulatory review in the European Union and Japan. Kadcyla is being commercialized in the US by Genentech, a member of the Roche Group. More information about ImmunoGen can be found at www.immunogen.com. Kadcyla™ is a trademark of Genentech.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV