Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc., (NASDAQ: OXBT) a developer of oxygen-carrying therapeutics, will present to an audience of principals and key decision makers of broker/dealers and financial firms at the FSX Investment Conference to be held at the Ritz Carlton in Fort Lauderdale, Florida from July 25th-27th, 2013. The Company’s interim CEO, President, and CFO Michael Jebsen will present to the FSX audience at 2:15 pm on Thursday, July 25 th.
OXBT’s presentation at FSX coincides with several significant developments. The Company recently initiated its second cohort of its Phase IIb clinical trials being conducted in Israel and Switzerland to investigate the safety and tolerability of Oxycyte® in patients with severe, non-penetrating traumatic brain injury. Oxycyte® is a proprietary perfluorocarbon (PFC) emulsion is designed to rapidly deliver oxygen to damaged tissues using small molecule PFCs that can carry up to 4x more O2 and can dissolve the gases twice as fast as normal blood cells. Also, the Company recently reported successful completion of FDA requested immunocompetency studies on Oxycyte® and their plan to submit the results from these safety studies to the FDA sometime this month (July). This preclinical research program is fully-funded by the U.S. Army, and the Company has entered into four additional Cooperative Research and Development Agreements with the U.S. Navy to examine potential therapeutic applications for Oxycyte®. These studies are either completed, underway or being planned for decompression sickness (DCS) and spinal cord injury related to DCS, TBI, hemorrhagic shock, and other wounds.
Mr. Jebsen will also be conducting additional meetings with investors in Florida including Tampa, Naples, and Sarasota on Wednesday July 24 th and in West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, and Fort Lauderdale on Thursday, July 25th. Investors interested in 1-on-1 meetings should contact Robert Haag at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Company’s investor presentation will include:
- An overview of the Company's business model
- A summary of progress with the FDA and Phase 2b testing in Israel and Switzerland
- An update of current scientific results and indications of Oxycyte® efficacy
- A review of its current portfolio of products and applications
- Plans for increasing existing sources of revenue & funding, and an outline for its growth trajectory
- Profiles of its management team and advisors
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts