Kips Bay Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ:KIPS) announced that on September 14, 2013, Manny Villafaña, its Chairman and CEO, has been invited to participate as a visiting faculty member at the 23 rd World Congress of the World Society of Cardio-Thoracic Surgeons (WSCTS) in Split, Croatia. Mr. Villafaña will deliver a presentation titled: “ Initial Clinical Experience with the eSVS Mesh and its FDA Trial Design.”
The World Society of Cardio-Thoracic Surgeon, established in 1990, was founded based upon the need to have a truly international forum for the exchange of ideas and progress in clinical care and research in the field of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery, without geographical bias. The WSCTS is the only international Cardiothoracic Surgical Society. The annual conferences of the WSCTS provides a wonderful opportunity for Cardiothoracic Surgeons from all over the world to get together, learn from each other, and exchange knowledge and experience.
About Kips Bay MedicalKips Bay Medical, Inc., founded in 2007 and headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a medical device company focused on manufacturing and commercializing its external saphenous vein support technology, or eSVS MESH, for use in coronary artery bypass grafting surgery. The eSVS MESH is a nitinol mesh sleeve that, when placed on the outside of a saphenous vein graft during CABG surgery, is designed to improve the structural characteristics and long-term performance of the saphenous vein graft. Additional information about Kips Bay Medical, Inc. can be found at www.KipsBayMedical.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV