Emeritus Corporation (NYSE: ESC), a national provider of senior living services, today announced that management will host a conference call on Thursday, August 1, 2013, at 5:00 P.M. Eastern Time to discuss its financial results for the second quarter of 2013. A press release with the financial results for the second quarter of 2013 will be issued after the market closes on Thursday, August 1, 2013.
The conference call will be webcast live over the internet from the Company’s website at www.emeritus.com under the “Investors” section. The conference call can also be accessed by dialing (877) 407-3982 or, for international participants, (201) 493-6780. A replay of the conference call will be available after 8:00 P.M. Eastern Time on Thursday, August 1, 2013, until midnight Eastern Time on Thursday, August 8, 2013. The dial-in numbers for the replay are (877) 870-5176, or for international participants (858) 384-5517. To access the telephonic replay, enter the conference ID 417700.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Emeritus Senior Living is the nation’s largest assisted living and
memory care provider, with the ability to serve nearly 50,000 residents.
Over 30,000 employees support nearly 480 communities throughout 45
states coast to coast. Emeritus offers the spectrum of senior
residential choices, care options and life enrichment programs that
fulfill individual needs and promote purposeful living throughout the
aging process. Its experts provide insights on senior living, care,
wellness, brain health, caregiving and family topics at
which also offers details on the organization’s services. Emeritus’
common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV