PCM, Inc. (NASDAQ:PCMI) (formerly PC Mall, Inc., NASDAQ: MALL) announced that it will release its second quarter 2013 results on August 6, 2013 before the market opens. Management will discuss the second quarter results during a conference call to be held on Tuesday, August 6, 2013, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (6:00 a.m. Pacific Time).
This conference call will be webcast by NASDAQ OMX. The conference call will be available to the general public on the live webcast in a listen-only mode and can be accessed by going to PCM's website at http://investor.pcm.com/events.cfm.
The webcast will be archived and can be accessed at http://investor.pcm.com under “Events & Presentations.” A replay of the conference call by phone will be available from 12:00 p.m. ET on August 6, 2013 until August 13, 2013. The dial-in number for the replay is (855)859-2056 (International (404) 537-3406) and the pass code is 23223465.
About PCM, Inc.PCM, Inc., through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, is a leading technology solutions provider to small and medium sized businesses, mid-market and enterprise customers, government and educational institutions and individual consumers. In the 12 months ended March 31, 2013, we generated over $1.4 billion in revenue and now have approximately 2,800 employees, over 66% of which are in sales or service positions. For more information please visit investor.pcm.com or call (310) 354-5600.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV