As students and their families prepare for the upcoming school year, Indianapolis-based appliance and electronics leader h.h.gregg (NYSE:HGG) today released its list of sales and specials on “must have” electronics for the classroom and the dorm room.
Topping the list this year are light-weight laptop computers, fully equipped with high-powered processors and storage, and Samsung tablets that are perfect for carrying to class. For college-bound students, h.h.gregg has special pricing on flat panel televisions and compact refrigerators, and also offers microwaves and small cooking appliances, making it the perfect place to shop for dorm room supplies.
h.h.gregg has special pricing on the following Back-to-School items from Saturday, July 25 – August 3 while supplies last and offers 12-month financing on purchases for qualified buyers.
- FREE Samsung 29-inch LED HGTV with the purchase of a 55” or 60" Samsung F6300 Series Smart TV
- Samsung Galaxy Tab3 8GB 7" for $199.99
- Toshiba Satellite Laptop w/ Intel Celeron Processor 1037U and 15.6” TruBrite widescreen LED for $299.99
- Dell Laptop w/ Intel Core i3-2350M Processor, 15.6” HD widescreen LED for $399.99
- Energy Star 2.6 Cu. Ft. Compact Refrigerator for $99.99
- Seiki 19” LED HDTV for $88.88
"Back to school shopping is starting earlier this year, and h.h.gregg is ready to help our customers pick the best computers and electronics for their needs,” said Jeff Pearson, Senior Vice President of marketing for h.h.gregg. “Our friendly and knowledgeable staff can help students and their families choose from the latest computers, televisions, tablets and smart phones, and small appliances to make sure they get a product that fits their needs at a great price.”CORPORATE OVERVIEW h.h.gregg is a specialty retailer of home appliances, televisions, computers, consumer electronics, home entertainment furniture, mattresses, fitness equipment and related services operating under the name h.h.gregg™. h.h.gregg currently operates 228 stores in Alabama, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts