SAN MATEO, Calif., July 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites, today announced new customer wins in the pet goods sector, a $55.5 billion industry in the U.S. alone. The new wins announced today include fast-growing companies like Dog is Good, Happy Jack, Pup-Pee Solutions, Ruffwear and Pet Lifestyle And You (P.L.A.Y). These companies have replaced disparate and outdated on-premise systems with NetSuite's single integrated suite of business management software, providing omnichannel B2B and B2C sales, financials, inventory and order management, manufacturing and CRM functionality, allowing these organizations to improve efficiency and deliver a superior customer experience.
Pet goods companies running NetSuite report that they are growing revenues, optimizing inventory management, dramatically improving productivity, building stronger customer and partner relationships, and expanding B2B and B2C sales channels atop the NetSuite SuiteCommerce platform. SuiteCommerce addresses key omnichannel challenges and delivers critical business advantages, including a 360-degree view into customer relationships, real-time data visibility and analytics, real-time inventory management, a dynamic web storefront, efficient order management, and multi-language and multi-website management. NetSuite will be at the SuperZoo pet industry trade show in Las Vegas this week, hosted by the World Pet Association and attended by pet retailers and suppliers from more than 50 countries. For more information, please visit www.netsuite.com/superzoo.
With NetSuite, pet goods merchants are better able to serve their customers through anytime, anywhere access to real-time information on sales, profitability, inventory, suppliers, B2B and B2C customers, and more. By eliminating the high capital expenditures and unproductive, ongoing IT maintenance and troubleshooting required with in-house systems in favor of the NetSuite cloud, pet goods companies are channeling resources into delivering innovative and quality products, expanding into new markets and delivering a superior omnichannel customer experience across their websites, call centers, direct sales and other touchpoints. NetSuite's integrated suite makes real-time business information available on-demand, driving informed business decisions and eliminating the delays and inefficiency of piecing together data from disjointed applications and relying on spreadsheets to cobble together fragile business views, as is typical in on-premise environments. With NetSuite, distributors and manufacturers of products for dogs, cats and other family members—are able to:
- Improve supply chain operations with integrated inventory and order management, and build demand forecasts with real-time data, reducing excess inventory or the risk of stock outs.
- Provide a real-time, 360-degree view of the business by seamlessly integrating financials / ERP, CRM and Ecommerce, empowering businesses to manage their interactions directly with consumers, other businesses and trading partners.
- Allow data to flow seamlessly to wholesale distributors and their trading partners, to ensure communication is in lockstep with the same data, audit trails and real-time accuracy at every stage.
- Let stakeholders share container, pallet, location, forecasting, scheduling and unit-level data while collaborating on a common cloud platform.
- Manage all transactions and associated customer interactions regardless of touchpoint.
"NetSuite customers in the pet goods industry are no longer losing out on growth opportunities in fragmented environments of stovepiped applications," said Roman Bukary, NetSuite VP and GM of Manufacturing and Wholesale Distribution. "We're gratified to see so many pet goods companies thrive in the pet goods sector by taking advantage of the benefits of cloud ERP, CRM and Ecommerce."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV