ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J., and WATERBURY, Vt., July 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lipton® Tea, America's favorite tea brand, in collaboration with Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. (GMCR) (NASDAQ: GMCR) is helping Keurig® brewer users refresh, indulge and soothe with new hot and iced teas varieties now available in K-Cup® packs for Keurig® K-Cup® single cup brewing systems.
"It's natural to think of Keurig as being synonymous with coffee, but now consumers are also turning to their Keurig brewers for the freshest tasting hot and iced teas," says Alfie Vivian, VP Refreshments, Unilever US. "By partnering with GMCR, we're able to share the delicious taste of Lipton teas in the innovative K-Cup pack format."
Lipton K-Cup® packs can be prepared simply and quickly. Filled with the finest ingredients, Lipton K-Cup® packs expertly combine delicious ingredients in three unique combinations:
- Lipton REFRESH: This crisp and refreshing iced sweet tea is made of fresh-pressed tea leaves and sweetened with cane sugar. This new variety joins GMCR's current Brew Over Ice collection for Keurig K-Cup® brewers, an innovative line of beverages that are specifically crafted to brew directly over ice – great for an easy and refreshing mid-day uplift.
- Lipton INDULGE: Tea drinkers can savor the taste of rich black tea from fresh-pressed tea leaves, blended with delicious natural flavors for an indulgent aroma and taste.
- Lipton SOOTHE: This smooth green tea is made from tender green tea leaves, herbs, and blended with natural flavors. The delicate taste of green tea is an invitation to relax.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts