AUSTIN, Texas, July 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- RetailMeNot.com (NASDAQ:SALE), the largest digital coupon website in the United States, today announced the launch of its new brand campaign that will help consumers learn to spend less while they shop for more of the things they need and want at their favorite stores.
The new campaign includes the roll out of multiple advertising initiatives, including a testimonial-style television ad encouraging consumers to "Spend Less. Shop More" by using RetailMeNot via their desktop, tablet or mobile device.
Additionally, last month RetailMeNot launched a new nationwide in-mall advertising initiative aimed at getting consumers to download the free RetailMeNot Coupons App on their iPhone or Android phones (available at www.retailmenot.com/mobile/) in order to save in-store while shopping at their favorite mall."The millions of consumers who use RetailMeNot.com and our mobile app are savvy shoppers who are able to buy more of the things they want for a lot less money than other shoppers," said Jill Balis, the senior vice president of marketing, RetailMeNot, Inc. "The goal of our new campaign is to highlight how fast and easy RetailMeNot makes it for consumers to get more for their money while shopping at their favorite stores." The new television ad will appear on numerous cable networks, including E!, Bravo, HGTV, Lifetime, VH1, among others. The television ad is available on YouTube by clicking here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmOjGOd0DE0. RetailMeNot hired Quigley-Simpson Advertising ( www.quigleysimpson.com) in Los Angeles to manage the creative and media duties for the campaign. Quigley-Simpson, founded in 2002, is a full-service, response-driven advertising agency dedicated to active engagement through powerful creative executions, precision media planning and buying, and effective and accountable advertising for what they term as Brand Response.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV