- Net income available to common shareholders for the three months ended June 30, 2013 was $1.21 million or $0.44 per diluted share compared with $1.27 million or $0.46 per diluted share for the three months ended June 30, 2012, and up sequentially from net income of $1.14 million or $0.41 per diluted share for the three months ended March 31, 2013.
- Net income available to common shareholders for the six months ended June 30, 2013 was $2.35 million or $0.85 per diluted share compared with $2.24 million or $0.82 per diluted share for the six months ended June 30, 2012.
- The ratio of non-performing loans to total loans at June 30, 2013 declined to 2.60% from 4.05% at March 31, 2013.
- Return on average assets in the second quarter of 2013 was 0.76% and return on average equity was 8.60%, reflecting an increase compared with first quarter 2013 ratios of 0.74% and 8.32%, respectively.
- Total stockholders' equity was $57.40 million at June 30, 2013 and the company's book value per share was $16.18.
- Total assets increased $28.06 million or 4.39% to $667.63 million at June 30, 2013 from $639.57 million at December 31, 2012.
- Total deposits, reflecting across-the-board growth in core deposits, grew to $561.91 million at June 30, 2013 compared with $537.54 million in the first quarter of 2013 and $530.42 million at year-end 2012, which contributed to the company's ability to replace higher-cost wholesale borrowings with core deposits to fund asset growth.
- The bank's wealth management group continued to record strong growth in assets under management, which generated 28.5% more fee income in the second quarter of 2013 compared with the second quarter of 2012.
- The tier 1 leverage ratio of 10.42%, tier 1 risk-based capital ratio of 15.22% and a total risk-based capital ratio of 16.47% exceeded regulatory definitions for a well-capitalized institution.
DOWNINGTOWN, Pa., July 23, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DNB Financial Corporation (Nasdaq:DNBF), parent of DNB First, National Association, the oldest nationally-chartered community bank serving the greater Philadelphia region, today reported financial results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV