NORTH BILLERICA, Mass., July 23, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BTU International, Inc. (Nasdaq:BTUI), a leading supplier of advanced thermal processing equipment for the electronics assembly and alternative energy markets, will hold its quarterly earnings conference call to discuss second quarter 2013 results on Tuesday, July 30, 2013, at 05:00 p.m. EDT.
The dial-in number to participate in the conference call is 877-303-9139. A live and archived webcast of the call will be available on the company's website at www.btu.com .
An earnings press release outlining BTU's results of operations for the second quarter 2013 will be issued prior to the call on Tuesday, July 30, at approximately 04:30 p.m. EDT.About BTU International BTU International is a global supplier and technology leader of advanced thermal processing equipment and processes to the electronics manufacturing and alternative energy markets. BTU's equipment and expertise are used in the production of printed circuit board assemblies and semiconductor packaging as well as the manufacturing of solar cells and nuclear fuel. BTU has design and manufacturing operations in North Billerica, Massachusetts and Shanghai, China with direct sales and service worldwide. Information about BTU International is available at www.btu.com .
CONTACT: Company Contact: Peter Tallian Chief Operating Officer BTU International, Inc. Phone: (978) 667-4111
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV