DCT Industrial Trust Inc. ® (NYSE:DCT), a leading industrial real estate company, today announced it has entered into a contract to sell its entire portfolio of Mexico assets to an investment trust of Macquarie Mexican REIT. The agreement provides for a sale price of $82.7 million and is expected to close in the late third or early fourth quarter, 2013. Purchaser has completed due diligence but the transaction remains subject to certain closing conditions.
About DCT Industrial Trust Inc.®
DCT Industrial Trust Inc. is a leading industrial real estate company specializing in the acquisition, development, leasing and management of bulk distribution and light industrial properties in high-volume distribution markets in the U.S. and Mexico. As of March 31, 2013, the Company owned interests in approximately 74.5 million square feet of properties leased to approximately 880 customers, including 14.2 million square feet operated on behalf of four institutional capital management partners. Additional information is available at www.dctindustrial.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV