Yahoo! (YHOO) was downgraded at Needham to hold from buy. Fair value is at $29, Needham said.
Zions Bancorporation (ZION) was downgraded at DA Davidson to neutral. $32 price target. Loan portfolio will likely continue to price lower, DA Davidson said.
Stock Comments/EPS Changes
Halliburton (HAL) estimates were raised at UBS. Strong international outlook and improving North American margins, said UBS. Price target is $53.
Hershey (HSY) was added to Citigroup's Top Picks Live! list. Increased marketing spend is driving market share gains, Citigroup said. Price target goes to $110.Illumina (ILMN) price target was raised at UBS to $90. Increased confidence in company catalysts and competitive dynamics, said UBS. Lennox (LII) numbers were raised at UBS. Earnings estimates were increased given the strength of its residential business, said UBS. Price target goes to $72. Netflix estimates, price target were raised at Oppenheimer. Shares are now seen reaching $259, according to Oppenheimer. Estimates were also increased, given higher domestic margins and international momentum, Oppenheimer said. Perform rating. Texas Instruments (TXN) numbers were raised at UBS. Earnings estimates were increased on solid outlook for trends in industrial, auto and infrastructure, said UBS. Price target goes to $38. Vivus (VVUS) was cut from US 1 List at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch. An inflection in Qsymia prescriptions could take time. BofA/Merrill said. $22 price target. W.R. Berkley (WRB) estimates were reduced at UBS. Earnings estimates were reduced based on lower investment yield assumptions, said UBS. Price target is $48. Zions Bancorporation estimates were cut at Citigroup. Earnings estimates were cut on higher expenses and lower forecasted NIM, said Citigroup. Price target is $35. >To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV