NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Allegheny Technologies (ATI) was downgraded at Topeka Capital to hold from buy. $20 price target. Recent channel checks suggest that consensus estimates remain too high, Topeka Capital said.
Baker Hughes (BHI) was upgraded at Cowen to outperform from market perform. $57 price target. Operating results surpassed expectations in the eastern hemisphere, Cowen said.
Annie's (BNNY) was downgraded at J.P. Morgan to neutral. The stock seems fully valued in an increasingly competitive market, said J.P. Morgan. Price target: $44. Future EPS and revenue estimates were lowered as BNNY's competitors are primed to overtake market share, J.P. Morgan said.Coty (COTY) was initiated with a buy rating at Deutsche Bank. $20 price target. Company is well-positioned to capture growth, Deutsche Bank said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV