Recent Analyst Recognition, Momentum and Accolades for Salesforce Sales Cloud
- In addition to the Sales Force Automation category, Gartner has recognized salesforce.com as a Magic Quadrant Leader in CRM Customer Engagement Center ( May 2013) and Social CRM ( September 2012).
- The recently announced Sales Performance Accelerator is a newly integrated solution that combines the world's #1 sales app, Sales Cloud, with clean, targeted lead and customer data from Data.com and coaching and feedback tools from Work.com. With the new Sales Performance Accelerator, sales teams can now seamlessly connect and access everything they need to supercharge their performance, empowering them to close more deals, faster, both at their desks and on the go.
- Fortune named salesforce.com the #1 Most Admired Company in the Computer Software Industry 2013.
- Sales Cloud won the highly-coveted CRM Magazine 2012 CRM Awards for the fifth consecutive year. Salesforce.com was the winner in two categories for Enterprise Suite CRM and Midmarket Suite CRM.
- The Gartner Sales Force Automation Magic Quadrant report is available at http://www.gartner.com/technology/reprints.do?id=1-1HA4SNG&ct=130717&st=sb
- Like salesforce.com on Facebook: http://facebook.com/salesforce
- Like the Sales Cloud on Facebook: http://facebook.com/salescloud
- To learn more about the Sales Cloud, visit: http://www.salesforce.com/sales-cloud/overview/
- Follow @Salesforce and @SalesCloud on Twitter
 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Sales force automation, Robert Desisto, Published July 17, 2013
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV