SAN FRANCISCO, July 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com [NYSE: CRM], the world's #1 CRM platform, today announced Salesforce Sales Cloud has been positioned by Gartner, Inc. in the "Leaders" quadrant for Sales Force Automation (July 2013[i]). This marks the seventh consecutive year salesforce.com has received a "Leaders" position.
According to the Gartner report, sales force automation applications support the automation of sales activities, processes and administrative responsibilities for B2B organizations' sales professionals. Core functionalities include account, contact and opportunity management. Additional add-on capabilities focus on improving the sales effectiveness of salespeople. Among those capabilities are sales configuration, guided selling, proposal generation and content management, and sales performance management support, including incentive compensation, quota, sales coaching and territory management.
Comments on the News
- "We believe our position in the 'Leaders' quadrant in the Magic Quadrant for Sales Force Automation 2013 reinforces our leadership and innovation," said Linda Crawford, EVP and GM of Sales Cloud, salesforce.com. "As the #1 CRM app, customer companies trust the power of Salesforce Sales Cloud to transform how they sell to their customers and ultimately close more deals faster."
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts