ROSELAND, N.J., July 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ADP ®, a leading provider of human capital management services, today announced the launch of myALINE, a new financial management platform designed to provide employees who receive their wages via ALINE Pay by ADP ® from employers who are ADP SmartCompliance clients with a new way to help manage their pay. Accessible both online and via mobile devices, the new platform offers an exceptional level of financial visibility, helping employees to better understand how, when and where they're spending their money. In addition, myALINE helps make it possible for employees to proactively manage their tax- and related-payroll information, and also helps to streamline payroll management and reduce costs for employers.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/62693-adp-myaline-money-manage-online-and-mobile-platform-empowers-consumers
As a unique wage payments solution, myALINE holds the potential to provide significant benefits for both employees and employers. Specifically:
- Employees. While many payroll management tools provide employees with visibility into individual components of their pay, the myALINE platform is a comprehensive tool that provides financial and payroll information in real time. By delivering detailed information about wage payments and use, including transaction-level data, category-specific spend analysis and historical payroll information, the platform helps employees better understand their financial habits to help make more informed spending decisions. The platform can also manage employee pay for multiple employers, further enhancing its potential to help improve money management across the board. A modern and visually-appealing design offers a user-friendly interface that makes it easy for employees to find and adjust their information. In addition, where made available by employers, broad accessibility via the ADP Mobile Solutions App on devices running iOS and Android operating systems means employees have constant on-the-go access to their wage information through their smartphone; beginning late this summer, employees will also have the ability to enroll in an ALINE Card through this app.
- Employers. For employers, the new platform helps make the transition to 100 percent electronic pay simpler and easier, while also helping to boost employee satisfaction with their employer's payroll program. The introduction of self-service options, such as the ability for employees to update their direct deposit accounts, enroll in an ALINE Card by ADP®, adjust withholdings and access individual pay period and end-of-year statements can also help make it possible for employers to reduce wage-related inquiries from employees. By helping to empower employees to access additional information and conduct activity on their own, myALINE can help lift the administrative burden of payroll management, reduce costs and streamline program administration.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV