IRVINE, Calif., July 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DecisionPoint™ Systems, Inc. (OTCBB: DPSI), a leading provider and integrator of Enterprise Mobility, Wireless Applications and RFID solutions, announces that Goodwill Industries of Denver selects APEXWare™ Warehouse Management System (WMS) to automate its operations.
APEXWare WMS transforms current warehouse operations for Goodwill Industries of Denver to a paperless, real-time system that maintains accurate inventory and maximizes efficiency.
"APEXWare WMS has really given a boost to our ability to efficiently process donations and track inventory. The software fits Goodwill's unique operations from the donation center right through to the warehouse and back to the retail floor. This system has helped to streamline our processes and in turn, plays a key role in helping Goodwill achieve our mission to help inspire hope one person at a time," said Randy Dohne, VP-Operations.
To read the entire case study please visit: http://bit.ly/18n5NDoAbout DecisionPoint™ Systems, Inc. DecisionPoint Systems, Inc. empowers the mobile workforce to enhance customer satisfaction and accelerate business growth. They accomplish this by making enterprise software applications accessible to the front-line mobile worker anytime, anywhere. DecisionPoint combines its industry leading software products, application development capabilities, deployment and support services with the latest wireless, and mobile technologies. For more information on DecisionPoint Systems visit www.decisionpt.com Contacts: DecisionPoint Systems, Inc. Nicholas R. TomsChief Executive Officer(973) 489-1425 Allen & Caron, Inc. Rudy Barrio (investors) email@example.com(212) 691-8087 Len Hall (media) firstname.lastname@example.org(949) 474-4300 SOURCE DecisionPoint Systems, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV