OKLAHOMA CITY, July 23, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gulfport Energy Corporation (Nasdaq:GPOR) ("Gulfport") today provides an operational update and schedules second quarter 2013 financial and operational results conference call.
- Gulfport produced oil and natural gas sales volumes of 815,300 barrels of oil equivalent ("BOE"), or 8,959 barrels of oil equivalent per day ("BOEPD"), compared to the company's previously estimated guidance range of 8,500 to 9,000 BOEPD.
For the second quarter of 2013, net production was 535,182 barrels of oil, 1,414,797 thousand cubic feet ("MCF") of natural gas and 1,861,360 gallons of natural gas liquids ("NGL"), or 815,300 BOE. Net production for the second quarter of 2013 by region was 297,421 BOE at West Cote Blanche Bay ("WCBB"), 183,703 BOE at Hackberry, 320,718 BOE in the Utica Shale and an aggregate of 13,458 BOE in the Bakken, Niobrara and other areas.Realized prices for the second quarter of 2013, which includes transportation costs, were $113.98 per barrel of oil, $4.80 per MCF of natural gas and $1.29 per gallon of NGL, for a total equivalent price of $86.10 per BOE. Realized price for oil in the second quarter of 2013 reflects the impact of fixed price contracts for approximately 5,000 barrels of oil per day at a weighted average price of $101.96 before transportation costs and differentials. Gulfport currently has fixed price swaps in place for 5,000 barrels of oil per day at a weighted average price of $99.86 for the remainder of 2013. Subsequent to the second quarter, Gulfport entered into a new hedging program consisting of fixed price swaps for January 2014 through December 2014 of 1,000 barrels of oil per day at a weighted average price of $101.75 hedging Brent as the underlying index and fixed price swaps for October 2013 through March 2016 of 10,000 MCF of natural gas per day at a weighted average price of $4.00.
|GULFPORT ENERGY CORPORATION|
|Production Volumes: (1)||2Q2013||2Q2012||YTD 2013||YTD 2012|
|Natural Gas (MMcf)||1,414.8||216.1||1,734.5||426.8|
|Oil equivalents (MBOE)||815.3||663.6||1,390.8||1,308.7|
|Average Realized Price:|
|Oil (per Bbl)||$113.98||$106.86||$108.43||$107.20|
|Natural Gas (per Mcf)||$4.80||$2.50||$4.76||$2.70|
|NGL (per Gal)||$1.29||$0.86||$1.31||$1.05|
|Oil equivalents (BOE)||$86.10||$99.84||$89.92||$100.62|
|(1) Gulfport's production during the second quarter of 2012 includes 68,272 barrels of oil, 93,049 MCF of natural gas and 792,238 gallons of NGLs, or 102,643 BOE attributable to its oil and natural gas assets in the Permian Basin. In October 2012, Gulfport contributed these assets to Diamondback. As a result, no Permian Basin production is included in Gulfport's production volumes during the second quarter of 2013|
- Gulfport increased its acreage position in the core of the play and currently has approximately 145,000 gross acres under lease.
- Gulfport's McCort 1-28H well was recently placed on production in the Utica Shale. The McCort 1-28H produced at an average seven-day sales rate of 9.6 million cubic feet ("MMCF") per day of natural gas and 835 barrels of NGLs per day assuming full ethane recovery and a natural gas shrink of 14%, or 2,218 BOEPD.
- Gulfport's McCort 2-28H well was recently placed on production in the Utica Shale. The McCort 2-28H produced at an average seven-day sales rate of 11.6 MMCF per day of natural gas, 21 barrels of condensate per day, and 1,009 barrels of NGLs per day assuming full ethane recovery and a natural gas shrink of 14%, or 2,701 BOEPD.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts