Plantronics (NYSE: PLT), a pioneer in wearable technology, today introduced the BackBeat® GO 2, the next generation of the company’s best-selling wireless stereo earbuds for today’s always-connected consumer. The BackBeat GO 2, which allows users to easily switch between listening to music, watching videos, and taking phone calls, delivers the ultimate in versatility and connectivity, for the music and media enthusiast and mobile professional. Connecting to smartphones, tablets, and music players with Bluetooth®, the BackBeat GO 2 is an ideal solution for users in any environment whether they are immersed in their media, commuting to work, or living an active lifestyle.
The new BackBeat GO 2 features high quality audio with rich bass, crisp highs, and natural mid tones, providing premium acoustics in a compact, lightweight design. Plantronics has also improved the overall power management on this release with extended listen and talk times and the introduction of DeepSleep TM hibernation mode to preserve battery life. The BackBeat Go 2 also offers the option of a sleek, durable, and compact charging and storage case that increases listening and talking time by two full charges (approximately 10 hours).
“Because our lives are a blend of personal and professional engagements that span the entire day, Plantronics recognizes that headsets need to be as versatile as we are – ready to dip in and out of media consumption, phone conversations, and conference calls, ” said Greg Miller, senior category manager of stereo solutions at Plantronics. “The BackBeat GO 2 allows users to easily transition through their busy day without skipping a beat, losing their charge, or getting tangled in cords. It’s the indispensable companion for the always-on, connected professional and media enthusiast.”
The BackBeat GO 2 features:
- High fidelity audio highlighted by rich bass, crisp highs, and natural mid tones for music, movies, and more
- Fully charged portable case provides two additional charges on the go, tripling the use time of the earbuds alone
- Sweat Proof coating with P2i moisture protection technology that repels sweat, rain, or spills
- Lightweight, wireless Bluetooth earbuds with microphone
- Voice prompts to alert the user about charge remaining and what device is paired
- DeepSleep™ hibernation mode that keeps earbuds charged and ready to use for up to six months
- Extended listen (up to 4.5 hours) and talk time (up to 5 hours)
- Battery status meter for iPhone and iPad
- Improved fit with small, medium, and large eartips and stabilizers for personalized comfort and optimum sound quality
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts