MIDDLETOWN, R.I., July 23, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- KVH Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq:KVHI) will announce its financial results for the second quarter that ended June 30, 2013, on Wednesday, July 31, 2013. In conjunction with the release, the company will conduct its investor conference call at 10:30 a.m. ET, hosted by Mr. Martin Kits van Heyningen, chief executive officer, and Mr. Peter Rendall, chief financial officer.
A live broadcast of the call will be available online at investors.kvh.com. In addition, both an audio replay and a podcast of the conference call will be available on the website for two weeks. To listen to the call or to download the podcast MP3 file, visit investors.kvh.com starting two hours following the conclusion of the call. Investors who wish to submit questions during or following the call may do so to IR@kvh.com.
About KVH Industries, Inc.KVH Industries is a leading manufacturer of solutions that provide global high-speed Internet, television and voice services via satellite to mobile users at sea and on land. KVH is also a premier manufacturer of high performance sensors and integrated inertial systems for defense and commercial guidance and stabilization applications. The company is based in Middletown, RI, with facilities in Illinois, Denmark, Norway, the UK, Singapore, the Philippines, India, and Japan.
CONTACT: Nicole Mongillo KVH Industries, Inc. 401-845-2443 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV