- $577 for elementary school students, a 5.3% increase compared to 2012
- $763 for middle school students, a 5.3% increase compared to 2012
- $1,223 for high school students, a 9.5% increase compared to 2012
Back-to-school Costs For Classroom And Extracurricular School Supplies Continue To Climb At All Grade Levels This Year, According To The 2013 Huntington Backpack Index Issued By Huntington Bank. (Graphic: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.