NEW YORK, and PALO ALTO, Calif., July 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Harris Interactive Inc. (NASDAQ: HPOL), a leading global market research firm, today announced a first of its kind collaboration with SurveyMonkey, the global leader in online survey solutions. The collaboration brings together the innovative SurveyMonkey platform with the 20+ year heritage of Harris Interactive's Harris Poll School Pulse SM, a comprehensive, integrated satisfaction management tool for school leadership that streamlines stakeholder input (students, teachers, administrators and parents), prioritizes concern areas, and recommends ongoing improvement measures. Harris Poll School Pulse has been tested repeatedly, and has proven successful in helping hundreds of school districts of various sizes across the country.
"Our goal is to support the continuous improvement of education and make it possible for school administrators to gain critical feedback from their stakeholders," said Mike de Vere, President of the Harris Poll. "We know that balancing student, parent and teacher needs while meeting rigorous academic and budget requirements is the daily task of school district administrators nationwide. As an established leader in market research with 50 years of experience, innovation is part of our DNA; teaming up with the technology experts at SurveyMonkey allows us to continue to drive down the cost for school districts while preserving the value of our School Pulse offering."
"The richness in research and analytics that Harris provides is a great addition to our self-service model," said Bennett Porter, Vice President at SurveyMonkey. "Now, school districts can gather critical input from teachers, parents and students in an easy, affordable way and leverage those insights against other school districts of similar size. We're thrilled to partner with Harris to make improving education a priority."Key features of the tool include:
- A 360 degree look at all the stakeholders (students, teachers, parents and administrators)
- Affordable web-based survey solutions
- Professionally designed standardized survey and reporting
- Benchmark data against similar school districts
- Specific and actionable recommendations for improvements
- Study results provided by Harris Interactive youth and education experts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts