- Revenues of approximately $3.7 million – better than expected, with strong performance by A.V.A. partially offsetting a traditional summer season revenue decrease.
- Record-low headquarters expenses; consolidated operating expenses down 10 percent Q-o-Q.
- Net income of approximately $84 thousand – better results than forecast due to better-than-expected performance of the online games business and a non-operating gain of approximately $1.2 million related to the disposal of a non-strategic investment.
- Cash outflow of approximately $5.0 million, which included full payment of GigaMedia's short-term debt of approximately $7.5 million.
- Cash, cash equivalents, and marketable securities-current of approximately $73.0 million, or approximately $1.44 per share; zero debt.
GigaMedia: Preliminary 2Q13 Results Better Than Expected
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.