WWE and E! Entertainment today launched the first-ever Superstars for Hope fundraising initiative to support Make-A-Wish, featuring chances to win once-in-a-lifetime experiences available to anyone who makes a contribution. The entertainment powerhouses will also host a Superstars for Hope red carpet party in Los Angeles on Thursday, August 15 at the Beverly Hills Hotel as a part of WWE’s SummerSlam® Week.
Starting today, for every $10 fans and supporters contribute through fundraising partner Omaze, they will receive five chances to win one of two packages donated by WWE and E! Entertainment.
“We are honored to be part of Superstars for Hope in support of Make-A-Wish,” said Suzanne Kolb, President, E! “This wonderful organization endlessly inspires and their incredible work brightens and enriches the lives of so many children and families.”
“WWE’s commitment to granting life-changing experiences is unmatched,” said David Williams, president and CEO of Make-A-Wish America. “We know that having E! join forces with them will mean more life-changing wishes are granted for children with life-threatening medical conditions.”“We are proud to partner with E! on Superstars for Hope and continue our long-standing support of Make-A-Wish,” said Vince McMahon, WWE Chairman and CEO. “This is an opportunity for so many people to help children’s wishes come true.” Once-in-a-lifetime experience packages include:
- WrestleMania 30 New Orleans Party Package: A VIP trip to WrestleMania for four which includes travel and accommodations, access to the WrestleMania 30 red carpet kickoff party, the Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony and WrestleMania Axxess, along with behind-the-scenes tours, meet-and-greets with WWE Superstars, Divas and Legends, as well as a WWE Championship title signed by WWE Champions John Cena®, Triple H®, Brock Lesnar™ and Undertaker®.
- E! Exclusive Hollywood Experience: A three-day trip to Los Angeles to attend a taping of an E! show such as E! News, Fashion Police, The Soup or Chelsea Lately, a gift basket with Hollywood’s hottest spa essentials and $1,000 spending money for a shopping spree with WWE Divas, The Bella Twins.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV