California Bank of Commerce (OTCBB: CABC), a unique business bank serving the greater San Francisco Bay Area, announced today the appointment of Mr. Andrew J. Armanino, Jr. to serve on the Bank’s board of directors.
Andy Armanino (Photo: Business Wire)
Mr. Armanino is Chairman of the Board for Armanino LLP. He was named managing partner of Armanino McKenna in 2005. Under his leadership the firm doubled its size in five years, growing aggressively through acquisitions and organic expansion. Today, Armanino LLP is the 29 th largest CPA & Consulting firm in the nation.
“We’re very excited to have Andy join our board. Andy has taken a regional accounting firm and built an award winning, multi-state accounting and consulting company,” said Steve Cortese chairman of the Board for California Bank of Commerce. “His experience building a professional firm, his leadership in the community, and business contacts will serve our bank very well as we chart our future course,” said Cortese.
“I have known this team of bankers for years. They are among the most experienced bankers in Northern California and I admire their approach to relationship business banking. Now, I have an opportunity to help them to be even more successful as a board member,” said Andy Armanino.Mr. Armanino is also chairman of Moore Stevens North America, a global association of accounting and consulting firms. He also serves as a board member for the Diocese of Oakland Strategic Planning Committee, and for Armanino Family Cellars. Mr. Armanino is the second member recently added to California Bank of Commerce board of directors. In June, the Bank announced Mr. Donald J. Kintzer to serve on the Bank’s board of directors. Mr. Kintzer is currently associated with Korora Partners, a Silicon Valley based executive mentoring and business advisory firm. He is a retired partner with PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV