Republic Airways Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: RJET) announced today it will hold a conference call to discuss financial results for the second quarter of 2013. The conference call will be held Friday, July 26, 2013, at 11:00 a.m. EDT.
The call will be webcast by Thomson/Reuters and can be accessed at Republic Airways Holdings' website at www.rjet.com. Those wishing to participate should call 866-318-8619 (international callers dial +1-617-399-5138); the password is 40191165.
To listen to a telephone replay of the webcast, call 888-286-8010 and use password 14520510. International telephone replay will be available by calling +1-617-801-6888 and using the same password. The replay will be available from July 26, at 1:00 p.m. until 11:59 p.m. August 2, 2013.
The webcast is also being distributed through the Thomson StreetEvents Network. Individual investors can listen to the call at earnings.com, Thomson's individual investor portal, powered by StreetEvents. Institutional investors can access the call via Thomson StreetEvents ( www.streetevents.com), a password-protected event management site.Republic Airways Holdings, based in Indianapolis, Indiana, is an airline holding company that owns Chautauqua Airlines, Frontier Airlines, Republic Airlines and Shuttle America, collectively “the airlines.” The airlines operate a combined fleet of more than 280 aircraft and offer scheduled passenger service on over 1,600 flights daily to over 145 cities in the U.S. as well as to the Bahamas, Canada, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Mexico and Turks and Caicos Islands under branded operations at Frontier, and through fixed-fee flights operated under airline partner brands, including AmericanConnection, Delta Connection, United Express, and US Airways Express. The airlines currently employ approximately 10,000 aviation professionals. For more information on Republic Airways, please visit our website at www.rjet.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV