Greenway Medical Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: GWAY), which delivers innovative software and business service solutions for healthcare providers through its PrimeSUITE® platform, will release its financial results for the three months and fiscal year ended June 30, 2013, after the securities markets close on Monday, Aug. 19, 2013.
Greenway senior executives will review operating and financial highlights during a live teleconference for investors scheduled for 5 p.m. Eastern time that day. Persons interested in participating in the call should dial (866) 953-6859 or (617) 399-3483 for international calls. The participant passcode is 11961778.
The investor conference call can also be accessed through the Investors section of Greenway’s website, www.greenwaymedical.com/investors. A replay of the teleconference will be available at that location shortly after the call, through Aug. 26.
About Greenway and PrimeSUITEGreenway Medical Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: GWAY) delivers smarter solutions for smarter healthcare ™. PrimeSUITE ® — Greenway’s certified and single-database electronic health record/practice management and interoperability solution — helps improve care coordination, quality and cost-efficiency as part of a smarter, sustainable healthcare system. Thousands of providers across primary care and more than 30 specialties and sub-specialties use cloud-based or on-premise Greenway ® solutions in healthcare enterprises, physician practices, ambulatory clinics and alternate care venues nationwide. For details, see greenwaymedical.com, Twitter, Facebook or YouTube. Greenway, the Greenway logo and PrimeSUITE are registered trademarks and the phrase “smarter solutions for smarter healthcare” is a trademark of Greenway Medical Technologies, Inc. Other product or company names are the property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV